Terms and Conditions:
Domestic and International Packages
- The services comprising the tours are provided by independent entities that own or operate airlines, surface transportation, hotels, restaurants, kitchen caravans, caterers, ships and cruises, places of entertainment like them parks, museums, art galleries etc. Though we select reputed suppliers after we inspect their infrastructure, however, We have no direct control over such services or persons providing such services or their staff, We cannot be held responsible if the contemplated service is not provided by the supplier or there is defect or deficiency in the services, provided by any supplier, Consequently, any delay injury, death , loss or damage is caused on the above account does not render us liable to the Clients who have chosen us as organizers. However, in case a client is not satisfied with a particular service, we can take up the matter with the supplier if we are intimated immediately as pert the process described in this document.
- Similarly, we do not take responsibility for any act or omission of co –travelers or third partied, if It results in injury, damage or danger to the life/limb or property of any Client.
IN THE EVENT OF THE DEATH ON TOUR
- In the event of an act or omission of co-travelers or third parties which results in injury, damage or danger to life/limb or property of client where –in the situation is such that the person cannot continue to travel because of the person He/ She is the victim of the happening or, a relative/friend traveling along with is the victim, the tour manager will have to continue the trip along with group. However before leaving, the tour manager will ensure that victim/s of the happening or, the one who have stayed back with
- Victim/s will get proper assistance from the local representative to handle the situation.
- In the event of death of a person on tour the manager will continue with his tour along with the group, however will ensure that there is proper assistance to the person who has accompanied the deceased person by the local representative to handle the situation. Following the rules/regulations and the procedures of the country where the death has happened will be responsibility of the person. The actions may be as advised by the locals supplier or as advised by the local authorities the prevailing laws of the day being applied, Discrepancies if any with procedures that are supposed to be followed will have to be settled with the local authorities and we as a travel company will not have any role to play in this connection.
- In the event of death of a person who is travelling alone without a companion on tour, the tour manager will continue with his tour along with the group, however will ensure that there is local person who will handle preliminary modalities to certain extent and family member will have to travel to make the procedures forward. We will ensure proper assistance by local person to the family member who has travelled to take the procedures forward.
- The financial implication of such a happening is taken care of by the valid insurance which the deceased person is holding. However it will be the responsibility of the concerned family member to take it up with insurance agency and we can only offer the required assistance on the same. The family will have to keep themselves ready take-up the immediate expensed and get the claim later.
With insurance company’s regulations on what can e claimed and what cannot be, expenses incurred in taking the services of local person, immediate logistics, Petty expenses etc. will have to be immediately paid by the family member to us.
- As we book services in advance and are bound to honour the commitments as to payments to the suppliers, cancellation of services earmarked results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of communication of cancellation to the supplier and therefore, the cancellation schedule, which is based on the above amongst other factors becomes applicable on cancellation.
- You have been supplied with complete details of the tour Arrangement/ Itinerary/ Price Grid and these Terms and Conditions for the relevant tour. You shall read the same carefully before filling and signing the Booking Form and the Terms and Conditions. You shall pay the non-refundable interest free booking deposit of Rs.20,000/- or 25% of the total tour cost, whichever is higher per persons at the time of booking. The Terms and Conditions , Booking Form, Payment Receipt shall be binding on the parties and shall constitute a contract between the partied, In case of one or more but not all the Clients signing the Booking Form/ Terms and Conditions, it shall be deemed that the others have duly authorized the concerned signing the Client/s to do so. In case you sign the Booking Form for and on behalf of the persons named in the Booking Form, it shall be deemed and construed that the Clients have duly authorized you to sign on their behalf. The signing of the Booking Form and the Terms and Conditions by the Client or by you shall reconfirm the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions contained herein by the Client/s in totality.
- The Company reserves the right to decline to book any person/s for any Tour or to cancel their booking without assigning any reason.
- No person including the Employee/s the company or yourself have the authority to alter, amend, or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition set forth in this document, Assurance if any, which is contrary to the terms and conditions given shall not bind the Company. The Company has the right at any time to.
- Terminate the Contract prior to the commencement of the Tour without assigning any reason whatsoever. As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, the Company shall neither be responsible in case of non- granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there.
- You should ensure that your submit the relevant documents and photographs within the stipulated time as mentioned in the Documentation, Check List given to you at the time of booking of the tour. Any additional information, details and documents, your posses to support the visa application should be made available to the Company.
- The Company would not be responsible in any way in case any clerical error regarding names, attachment of wrong photographs, duration type of visa (Single/ multiple entry) occurs in the consulate / embassy. You shall be fully responsible to check the visas, their validity, details and the correctness thereof, In the event the application for visa made by you or the Company on your behalf is rejected by the concerned Embassy or Authorities due to inadequate supply of documents furnished by the applicant or due to any other reason whatsoever, the Company shall bet be liable or responsible for the same. The cost of processing visas is not included in your Tour Price unless provided otherwise. The visa fee when prescribed includes the actual visa charge, cost of processing fees, the professional charges of the Company and overheads. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the Company shall be payable by you. There would be no refund, if any one unable to travel due to the said reasons, In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by you be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same and the cancellation schedule shall be applied in addition as applicable.
- If the passports are required to be mailed for visas / P O E to different cities, company would mail the passports by reputed courier. In case of loss or delay of the passport arising out of such transmission, company would not be responsible to compensate the holder for any loss whatsoever.
- The position in respect of cancellation of tour by you due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of your having applied for such documents through the Company.
- In the event that client is unable to travel on the tour originally booked. By him/her, due to rejection of visas by the concerned embassy, the Company may in its discretion offer such client an option to postpone his tour to other available date or transfer his book to any other tour. In such case the transfer fee for the transfer of the tour shall apply. In case the client declines the offer, the cancellation schedule shall apply. Before the date departure. All such increases in price must be paid the company in full before the departure of the tour.
BALANCE PAYMENT. INVOICES .SERVICE VOUCHERS
- The prices quoted in this website have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of printing of this website. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices published in this website and to charge accordingly in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange, and/or fuel costs, special/ high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the tax, hike of airline/rail charges before the date of departure. All such increases in price must be paid to the company in full before the departure of the tour. All services would be as specified vide the Invoices and service Voucher(s). A Service Voucher(s) is the written confirmation of the entitlement of the Client to ravel on the tour and avail the services and the same must be presented by the client to the tour manager or Service provided as applicable on the first day of the tour. Services shall not be provided. If the relevant Services Voucher in original is not produced, For some countries the Client would be handed over internal flight/ train tickets, hotel and other vouchers by the Tour Manager/ company representative on arrival at the holiday destination.
- The Service Voucher(s) along with air-tickets and other travel documents would be given to you 1 days prior to the departure, only on payment of full tour cost including foreign exchange component 45days prior to the departure of the tour and adherence to the schedule of documentation by you. If the booking is accepted less than 45days prior to departure, you shall make full payment of the tour cost including foreign exchange component and deposits at the time of booking. If a booking is accepted by the Company on a date closer than 45days before departure, the air tickets and other travel documents would be given to you as early as may be possible prior to the departure time.
- It is entirely your responsibility to check the Service Voucher(s) / Tickets / Visas/ Insurance Policies carefully and to let the Company know immediately in the event of any error.
- It is mandatory that you purchase an Overseas Medical and other Insurance Policies to cover the risk to life, limb and property whilst on tour for the duration of the trio. It may be noted that the tour cost does not includes the insurance premium and the Clients shall have to acquire the same at their cost. In case if the cost of the insurance is included in the tour or you want us to obtain the insurance policy for the above purpose, such polices would be for cover for the duration of the trip and relate to persons below the age of 60 years. In case of clients above the said age and in ca se of clients seeking extended stay abroad, there will be additional premium payable by them. Further it would be your responsibility to produce such medical reports a might be required by the insurer. Further please note that you would have a direct contractual relation with the insurer and the Company is only facilitator. You have to check the accuracy and correctness of the policies so obtained and in case of any error lapses report the same to the insurance Company and get same rectified as the company would not be responsible for the same. It shall be our duty to inform to Company in case the Client has any medical condition that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue fully the Tour Arrangements and wherein the interest of the Group of any member thereof is prejudicially affected. The Company reserves the right to ask any Client to provided written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed, the Company is not be liable to provide any assistance or money back.
PERSONAL FOREIGN EXCHANGE REQUREMENT
- The Company would be happy to provide the Client additional foreign exchange required for his personal use whilst travelling overseas. The exchange would be drawn from the balance of the basis travel quota components of the clients with the Company. The client may take the foreign exchange for personal use partly in currency, partly in travelers, Cheques or travel currency cards. Traveler Cheques are safe way to carry money as they are easily encashed for small service fee can be replaced if they are stolen or lost, provided the client as the lost travelers check numbers and counterfoil subject to the rules applicable. Alternatively who one can task a travel currency card, which is by far the safety way to carry money and make payments. The card gives any time access to cash at over 8,00,000 VISA /Visa PLUS ATMs. This card is also accepted by over 12Million Visa Electron Merchant outlets across the world.
- AIRLINE ‘CHANGE IN RESERVATION FEE’ it is absolutely necessary to have the return air seats to India confirmed prior to the departure to the India.
- The Client wishing to change the date of their return journey after departure from India shall have to pay “Change in reservation fee”, directly to the airline, subject to availability of seats in the same booking class. This fee may range depending upon the airline and the class of booking.
TRAVEL ON YOUR OWN
- If the client wishes to travel by his own air tickets, he must provide us with correct travel details. The company does not take the ownership of the any alteration in the plane arising due change in airline schedule
- Though the ticket issued to the client for a particular sector may have confirmed status, due to overbooking of seats the airline may offload any passengers and accommodate him/her on a subsequent flight for which the company will not be responsible. If a client on an escorted tour wants to return on a date subsequent to the date on which the escorted tour ends, and in case of client on individual tour, it shall be solely the responsibility of the client to re-confirm the air tickets 72 hours prior to the departure.
|When a cancellation is made
||Cancellation charges per person
|Clear 60 working days or more prior to the date of departure of the Tour or for non-payment of the balance Tour Cost
35% of the tour cost
|Clear 59 to 30 working days prior to the date of departure of the tour.
||50% of the tour cost
|Clear 29 to 15 working days prior to date of departure of the Tour.
||75% of the tour cost
|Less than 15 clear working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour
||100% of the tour cost
|If the client is NO SHOW on the Tour.
||100% of the tour cost
CANCELLATION OF THE TOUR BY CLIENT
- If the client wants to cancel the tour, he must intimate the Company in writing mailed to us our office address on working days within office time. If the booking Form has been signed by one or-more persons for themselves and for others mentioned in the form, communication signed by such signatories would be treated as valid communication for cancellation for all such persons mentioned in the form. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from time the written request reached the Company as its office in Hyderabad on working days within office time. In case of cancellation, the following cancellation charges would apply:
- It is a clear understanding between the parties that the purpose of this clause cancellation can be due to any reason whatsoever including the reason of inability to participate due to any reason including illness, death, court orders, non-availability of travel documents etc.
CANCELLTION OF THE TOUR BY COMPANY
- In the events that the Company cancels a particular Tour , the Company shall refund the amount of the cost of the said Tour to you after deducting the expenses incurred by the Company on visa, insurance premium, POE charges , and other overheads as applicable. The Company shall not be liable to pay any compensation, interest or damages to you.
- In the event of the Company exercising its rights to amend or alter any tour or Holidays advertised their website after such Tour or holidays has been booked but prior to departure, the Client shall have the option to continue with the Tour or Holidays as amended or altered or to accept any alternative Tour or Holiday, which the company may offer.
- In either of these above cases the Company shall not be liable to the Client for any damage, additional expenses, consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund.
- The company shall not be responsible and /or liable for any damages caused to the Client due to reasons beyond the control of the company (Force Majeure/Vis Majeure).
- The Company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Client in case of:
- any loss of life, limb or property, sickness, delay, discomfort, additional expenses incurred by the Client, consequential loss and /or damage or any kind of suffered by client howsoever caused arising out of any act, omission, default of any independent Contractor or third person who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of refreshment or any other service comprising the tour package.
- Failure on the part of airlines to accommodate passengers despite way out of this contract in respect to any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- The immunities provided under this contract to the company shall be available to the company’s Managers, including Tour managers, Employees, servants and but agents but not to be independent Contractors selected by the Company.
- If the tour or any part therefore cannot be conducted due to force Majeure, the Company shall not be responsible to give any refund to the client. However, it may at its sole discretion the company give the refund based on various factor like number of participants, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hotelier, coach operators, etc. The decision of the Company on the quantum of refund shall be final.
- Refund (if any) would be paid by the Company directly to you.
- It would take at least 45 days to process the refund (if due). In case of refund of foreign currency component, the said refund shall be made in India Rupees only at the prevailing buying rate on the date of refund as per existing Rules and regulations.
- It is clearly understand that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the client does not or cannot utilize any of the service like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc due to any reasons whatsoever.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
- The client would have to strictly follow the tour program and return to India as per the validity of the air ticket. There shall be no refund, if the client fails to join at the commencement of the tour, or joins the tour later or leaves the tour before culmination. It be noted that for all purpose, it shall be that responsibility of the client to reach the place of the commencement of the tour and register with the representative of the Company at the appointed place, date and time. Those clients who do not travel throughout the tour shall under no circumstances be entitled to any refund. In case a client along with his companions is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including injury, illness, death or loss of passport or any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of money paid for unutilized services. If a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever, his booking shall be treated as ‘No show’ on the tour and 100% cancellation charges would be levied. If a client avails pre-tours services or part thereof, or the air tickets (cost of which is included in the main tour cost) but fails to join the tour at the appointed place, or cancels the tour after using the air tickets or pre-tour arrangements or part thereof, it shall be treated as ‘no show’ and there would be no refund whatsoever for the unutilized pre-tour or main tour services.
- The client shall not behave in a manner which cause distress or annoyance to other co-travelers or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property of the Company, the co-travelers or others. The Company shall under no liability to any such person.
- As the client would be out sightseeing most of the time and retire to room only for the night, the company select hotels at locations, which give comfort and value for money. Hence depending on the day to day Itinerary, the hotel may be confirmed either in the city or away from the city centre. Most hotels do not have air conditioners of fans. Double rooms in Europe are comparatively small and single rooms are even smaller. A double room has either single queen-size bed or two separate beds. If the Client requests for a room with queen –size bed, the same would be provided subject to availability as most of the hotel rooms in Europe are twin-bedded. In Case of non- availability of room with queen-size bed, a twin bedded-room would be given.
- The Company recommends that a double room be share by not more than 3 persons, as a triple room is normally of the same size as double room. In case of triple room, the third bed is a rollway bed or cot.
- A child travelling for whom “without-a-bed” charge has been paid would not be entitled to separate bed in the hotel. In case “with bed” charge has been paid for the child and the Client decided not avail such facility whilst on the tour, he would not be entitled to any refunded. In case the Client decides to seek extra bed for the child booked on “without bed” basis on the tour subject to availability, then he shall be bound to pay additional amount charged to them by them concerned hotel directly.
- In case of request in writing at the time of booking by the Client for preference of rooms, the Company would make every effort for the same; however, as room allocation is done by the hotel management there is no guarantee in this regard.
- On tour meals, which are as per the menu indicated in the website are served. The Company, however, reserves the right to change the meal arrangement, if circumstances make it necessary to do so. The Company cannot guarantee a special meal / diet for the Client. If the Client misses or refrains from availing any meal arranged by the Company due to his reasons, there would be no refund.
- Where client makes a request in writing at time of booking for a special meal/ diet, company would make effort for the same, however, the Company shall not be held liable if the same is not provided.
- The Client travelling by air would be subject to the airline restrictions / limitations on baggage weight / size / number, currently which for Economy class is 23 kg and one hand bag (Cabin luggage) not exceeding 7 kg per person except for flights to USA and Canada, where the passengers are permitted to carry two pieces of checked- on baggage and one hand bad. As Porterage is not included in the tour price and due to limited space for luggage in the coach, it is recommended that the Client should carry one single suitcase per person of size of 158cms. (Width+Length+Height) preferably with wheels for sake of convenience.
- All Baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the Client. It is advisable that the Client does not carry valuables on the tour. However, if the Client carries any valuables, the same should preferably be kept in the safe Deposit lockers, that are commonly made available in most of the hotels.
- Tipping is compulsory (Unless otherwise stated in the itinerary / pricing) in all parts of the world for services rendered (e.g. porters, coach drivers, guides, boys etc).
COACH / SITTING
- The Company uses air-conditioned / air cooled luxury coaches. The Clients shall follow the instructions of the local representative regard.
- For Europe tours, average travelling time by coach is approximately 8 hours a day under normal road conditions.
- Comfort stops are provided after appropriate intervals having regard to the daily itinerary and therefore, though some of the coaches are equipped the emergency washrooms, such facility can be used only in case of an emergency.
- Smoking, Consumption of alcoholic beverages and snacks is strictly prohibited on coaches.
- The Clients should not leave behind any property in the coach while disembarking. The Company would not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such property under any circumstances.
- The drivers are bound by restrictions concerning maximum driving hours per day and per week, and the itineraries are planned having regard to the same. It is therefore, essential that the itineraries, schedules and timings are strictly adhered to by the Clients so as to ensure that all the services can be duly provided. If the Client misses any service due to unpunctuality, there would be no refund for the same.
LAW & JURISDICTION
- Law prevalent in India is applicable and a a part of the cause of action arises in Hyderabad and the Company has its Registered Office in Hyderabad, it is agreed between the parties that in the event of a dispute of difference between the partied the exclusive jurisdiction shall vest in court / forum/ tribunal in Hyderabad alone having, Jurisdiction to decide the matter.